Cart is empty
Thank you for visiting labtestbooking.com. Your privacy is our utmost priority. To maintian privacy, we notify our esteemed clients about our policies in this regard through the belowmentioned notice . If you disagree to our policies we leave it to your discretion to proceed or checkout.
- Labtestbooking.com provides a number of services such as information on pathology / blood tests and diseases/ conditions, health calculators, Online discussion forums, Communities, Referral services, online buying of tests, information and listing of path labs, and Email communication etc and offline sample collection and report delivery services.
- For some services, boomytest.com may require your e-mail address or other personal information such as your name, age, sex, contact information, health information, various habits and relevant information for your profile creation. Providing us with this personal and identifiable information is, of course, optional. However, in some cases it may not be possible for us to provide the service in question without receiving specific information from you. Labtestbooking.com would use the information provided for validation, intimation on appointments, reports, newsletters, promotional campaigns etc.,
- Your personal data may in some situations be seen by third parties, such as operations and customer support teams at Labtestbooking.com, the path labs of your choice where the tests would be processed and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems. Labtestbooking.com does not have Non-Disclosure Agreements with these third parties who may be able to access your information. Labtestbooking.com will use the information received to provide our services in the best interest of the company.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for purposes other than that of providing you the services as mentioned in point 1.
- Labtestbooking.com may further use the aggregate information to study statistical results and produce summary reports. Such information may be shared with Labtestbooking.com partners and advertisers under the sole discretion of Labtestbooking.com. The abstract of the summaries and the analysis derived could be also shared with media partners as and when required.
- In the case of danger to self or others and in the case of any legal investigation, Labtestbooking.com will have the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities.
- When you register with Labtestbooking.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Labtestbooking.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services if they are offered.
- Labtestbooking.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Labtestbooking.com contains links to other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personally identifiable information.
- We will be sending emails to the email ids provided by you and we will be making calls and sending sms on the phone/ mobile numbers provided by you. In case you have given a wrong email id or phone number for correspondence, Labtestbooking.com will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the message going to an unknown destination.
- Please note that Labtestbooking.com website is not designed for children. Parental supervision is advised.
- Labtestbooking.com utilizes the latest technologies to ensure security. Multiple layers of firewall security and different degrees of encryption are used for each customer's sensitive personal data, thus ensuring the highest level of security.
Security on our Website :
Secure interaction: Labtestbooking.com uses industry standard Secure Socket Layers (SSL) - Encryption to protect data transmissions. When you interact on our website, all of your information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our website from capturing and viewing your personal information. Labtestbooking.com also takes the following measures to protect your personal information online.
Passwords: To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your personal information is protected with a password that you may modify post registration. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Mylabyogi will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls, or E-mail messages)
Information: Since any information you provide to us on our website will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our website. The most recent versions of Safari, Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Firefox can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from their respective websites.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Labtestbooking.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us on our website.
Your Rights Concerning Your Medical Information:
You have the right to view and get a copy of your diagnostic report. This will be available on your "My account" page for a stipulated period of time and you retain access to the same for that period of time. Post the expiry of this period, Labtestbooking.com may charge a fee for this service or to make the records available to you. If you think your privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to register a grievance and we will take corrective measures forthwith. You have the right to a paper copy of this Notice. We reserve the right to make changes to this Notice. We will post a current Notice whenever you utilize our services.
We may update this Notice to show any changes in our privacy practices. We reserve the right to make the updated Notice effective for information we already have about you. The updates will also stand effective for any information we receive in the future. We will post a copy of the current Notice in the places where you receive services. The effective date of this Notice is on the first page, in the top, right-hand corner.
Offline Service Disclaimer
Thank you for using the services of Labtestbooking.com. Your offline service experience is important to us. To better protect your rights as a customer, we provide this notice explaining our policy within this area. If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, we kindly ask you to leave the site and not use our services.
- labtestbooking.com would not be liable for the lab reports of tests processed at by our partner laboratories. The partner laboratories would be liable for the test processing and the reports issued.
- We will not be liable for the courier reports being lost in transit by our courier partners.
- We will not be liable for the phlebotomists acting on their own accord and for visits directly co-ordinated with them and not with Labtestbooking.com directly.
- The sample collected by the technician could get hemolyzed during transit due to some unavoidable reasons/ delays. The patient is liable to provide for another sample on request. Labtestbooking.com would not charge for repeat sample collections.
- Labtestbooking.com is not liable for the samples getting hemolyzed in transit or on delivery to the lab.
- Labtestbooking.com will not be liable for samples destroyed or lost due to forces of nature / terrorism or unforeseen accidents.
- Labtestbooking.com would not be liable for lab test reports being delayed or tests not being processed by the partner lab due to forces of nature / acts of terrorism or vandalism or accidents
- Labtestbooking.com would not be liable for the interpretation of the reports. Please consult your family physician for review and advice on all laboratory reports.
- Labtestbooking.com would not be liable for any side effects of products/ consumables used during the process of sample collection like spirit, band aids etc,
- Labtestbooking.com would not be liable in case of a health emergency that could occur during or post sample collection.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01.10.2014